I’m so excited to announce the launch of the Sober Moms Guide website. http://www.
sobermomsguide.com/ This is a dream come true! I have longed to develop a dynamic website to provide all kinds of resources for moms to get sober, stay sober and live an amazing life. The website is designed to support:
- A mom struggling with drugs, alcohol and/or other addictions.
- A mom in recovery who wants to enhance their journey of fulllfillment in sobriety.
- A professional who helps moms.
- A family member or friend of a mom.
Wherever you’re coming from, you’ve come to the right place. Stop by the Sober Moms Guide website today to see all the new free tools and resources available to you. Here’s what’s waiting for you right now…
- My free ebook, A Sober Mom’s Guide to Overcoming Guilt. If you wrestle with guilt and shame, this is the ebook for you!
- My book for moms, The Sober Mom’s Guide to Recovery: Taking Care of Yourself to Take Care of Your Kids (Hazelden 2015). Click the link to learn more and get your copy today.
- The Sober Mom’s Guide Blog, where you’ll read practical, inspiring stories to help you in your recovery.
- The Sober Mom’s Community, a monthly membership program packed with weekly emails, monthly webinars, guest interviews, a private Facebook Group, discounts and more!
- Life & Addiction Coaching – For over the thirteen years, I’ve been able to help many women create an amazing life through personal, 1:1 coaching and group coaching.
- Speaking – Do you need an inspiring speaker for an upcoming event? I’ve had the privilege to speak at many conferences, workshops and retreats. I’ve love to come and inspire your audience with my stories and practical strategies to change lives.
- Ecourses – My new Sober Mom’s Guide to “Freedom from Guilt, Shame, and Feeling Overwhelmed” a 4-Week Ecourse is now available for moms! This 4-week video course can really change your life by giving you the practical tools for more peace, happiness, and self-esteeml. Learn more here